In the event that you need to cancel, no worries! You will receive your trip funds in the form of a partial travel voucher.*
All-Inclusive gorgeous accommodations at Riu Palace Montego Bay
All meals included at the resort
Transportation to and from the airport
Complimentary COVID Antigen testing on-site
Travel protection & in-destination insurance
Welcome cocktail mixer
Instagrammable River Rafting
Dunn’s River Falls
Visit to support local Jamaican market
Semi-private group dinner
Transportation to all scheduled activities
Photographer and videographer
Dedicated On-site Passport Poppin staff
Giveaways & even more surprises!
Baddies in Jamaica
Pay in Full or $200 non-refundable deposit &
Payment Plan (See below for payment plan info)
$1245 per person*
*Rooms are 2-3 people. You will be sent a roomate request form 3 weeks before the trip. If you are traveling with other people, you can enter their name(s) on the form. If traveling alone, you can opt to be placed with another solo traveler, or room alone. COVID tests are required prior to the trip.
If you pay a deposit in the form to the left, you will be sent a Paypal invoice where you can make partial payments until the paid in full date of May 28, 2021. You will be sent frequent reminders to be on top of your payments.
1. What is not included? Roundtrip flights to Jamaica, COVID tests to enter into Jamaica, activities outside of the pre-planned official Baddies in Jamaica itinerary, souvenirs, and any other outside expenses not listed above.
2. What are the travel requirements for Jamaica? You will need to get a COVID test within 72 hours of your flight and complete a travel authorization online form.
3.How does the payment plan work?The payment plan works as follows:
- $200 non-refundable deposit.
- You will receive a Paypal invoice via email after paying deposit where you can make partial payments until the final due date of the payment which is May 28, 2021.
4. What airport should I fly into? Fly into MBJ airport. Roundtrip airport transportation is included in the pricing.
5. Is this all-inclusive? Yes, the Baddies in Jamaica trip is at the all-inclusive Riu Palace Resort in Montego Bay.
6. Is there an age requirement? Yes, you must be between ages 21-38.
7. Is travel insurance included? Book with peace of mind knowing travel protection is included. You will receive a travel voucher that you can use to rebook future international travels with Passport Poppin. (Destination limitations apply and the non-refundable service fee paid to Passport Poppin is not included in this travel credit .)
8. Are there any refunds if I need to cancel for any reason? There are no cash refunds on this trip. Included in the trip pricing is a travel protection plan that will provide you with a travel voucher that can be used for future international travels to select destinations. If you need to cancel, you will receive a partial refund in the form of a travel voucher (redeemable through the original booking agency Passport Poppin, LLC), excluding the non-refundable Travel Protection Plus payment, Passport Poppin service fees, and excursions included in the total group trip package. The amount of money that you will receive back in the form of a travel voucher will be determined at the time of your request to cancel and you will be informed of the funds that are available via travel voucher.
If you are ready to book, be sure to thoroughly read the group trip contract in the booking form.
Any additional questions that you have, please feel free to reach out via email at .